2008年6月20日金曜日

class 9 Reflections

a,When do children usually leave home?
A lot of children independent for University or job.
However we can't independ until 20.

b,How many people live in your home?
I have 2 brothers and parents,so my house live in 5 people.
However my older brother will marry, so we will 4 family members in our house.

c,Do you have a head of family?
No, I don't.
We don't need head of family.

d,Who does the homework?
My mother mainly does the homework.
However all of family members help her.

e,Who run the family?
My father does.
He worked hard.

f,How many rooms do you have to sleep?
I have a 1 room to sleep.
We have to sleep room per each members.

8 件のコメント:

Charlotte さんのコメント...

My family, too. My father works hard, so he runs our family.

milkchocolate さんのコメント...

Yes, all of my family also help my mother.

egye さんのコメント...

Your family is very nice! I think helping each other is very important.

chai さんのコメント...

How nice to hear that every your family members help your mother. I want my family to do that when I become mother.

mamanny さんのコメント...

I do not help my mother. But, these days my father helps her!
so, I will help them maybe...

bob さんのコメント...

your family help your mother,
it is very nice!
in my home,
my father does the house work in the morning.

Madonna さんのコメント...

Yes. My family has our rooms each other.

coconut さんのコメント...

I think your family is nice family!!